ISOLATE WHEY PROTEIN*
Whey proteins are absorbed quickly. In a man whey protein assumption has the result of a quick but short increase of plasma amino acids with a peak after 40/120 minutes from the assumption and baseline is restored after ¾ hours. Available at the highest proteic percentage.
- β-lactoglobulins: transport proteins of vitamin A, source of essential cistein in the synthesis of glutathione, antihypertensive activity;
- α-lactoalbumins: they are found in many formulations for infants to make them more similar to human milk. Immunostimulants rich in BCAA, they favor the insulin secretion and blood glucose control;
- bovine Serumalbumin (BSA): source of cistein for the liver synthesis of glutathione;
- Immunoglobulins (Ig): immunostimulant;
- Glycomacropeptide(GMP): it stimulates the release of cholecystokinin in the intestines, the patelet aggregation inhibitors, probiotic (bifidobacteria), anticariogenic;
- Lactoferrin (LF): it transports iron, has antibacterial and antitoxin probiotic properties, antioxidant and immunomodulatory;
- Proteose peptones(PP): antitoxin glycoproteins.
*Properties yet without scientific evidence.