ISODRINK ® 1110 g ( mineral salts )
Mineral salts ISODRINK rehydrating salt with corn maltodextrin, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate and vitamin C; during prolonged exercise ISODRINK helps to contrast the main factors involved in the onset of fatigue allowing to improve performance and to recover the lost salts.
Tabella NutrizionaleNutritional Value (44.75 KB)
Mineral salts Isodrink: the mineral salts are indicated in the preparation of isotonic energy drinks to replenish quickly and effectively the most important lost salts, allowing a quick recovery, in conditions such as: profuse sweating, modest dehydration eg due to weather conditions or intense and prolonged physical activity. Drinking mineral salts Isodrink before, during and after prolonged exercise with intense muscular effort contrasts the main factors involved in the onset of fatigue allowing you to improve your performance.
ISODRINK is based on glucose polymers (corn maltodextrin), which induce a high blood glucose response and are suitable for endurance sports, and fructose. They are integrated with the main electrolytes (magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride and bicarbonate) and vitamin C.
- Sodium is actively involved in the transport of glucose. It's essential in the treatment of dehydration because it helps to retain water;
- Potassium helps to maintain normal muscle and neurological functions. The molar ratio of sodium/potassium is in compliance with what recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) for oral rehydrating solutions (ORS) standard (= 4.5);
- Magnesium acts positively to maintain electrolyte balance and energy-yelding metabolism, nerve transmission, protein synthesis, in muscle contraction including the heart muscle and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- Chlorides and bicarbonates replenish the main extracellular anions consumed respectively by sweat and by the neutralization of lactic acid;
- Vitamin C has a protective action on proteins, including collagen in the joints which are subjected to intense efforts and on lipids from oxidative damage. It facilitates the normal functioning of the nerve and immune system during and after extreme physical exercise, helps the absorption of iron, an essential constituent of hemoglobin, and a normal energy-yelding metabolism in intense physical exercise.
fructose, corn maltodextrin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium carbonate, vitamin C, natural dye: beta carotene E160a (only in the flavors orange and peach), dehydrated juice of orange or lemon or peach, aroma.
Does not contain gluten, fiber, preservatives, dyes and artificial sweeteners.
Instructions for use:
prepare an isotonic solution by dissolving the content of 2 scoops (60 g) in one liter (1000 ml) or 1 spoonful of powder (7.5 g) in a glass (125 ml) of water. The drink has to be consumed within 24 hours or within 3 days if stored in a refrigerator.
How to use:
1 - 4 scoops of 30 g per day or under doctor’s care.
Before exercise: 1 - 2 cups (125 - 250 ml);
During exercise: 1 - 2 sips every 15 - 30 minutes depending on the weather conditions and the intensity of the effort;
After exercise: 2 - 4 cups (250 - 500 ml).
1110 g soluble powder.
orange, lemon or peach.
Read the instructions on the label carefully.