In sports such as marathon, triathlon or multisprint such as football and cycling, it is important to have supplements that support athletic effort without making heavy the digestive system.
In these cases, the ideal supplements should:
- Provide highly energy-efficient nutrients
- Ensure fast absorption
- Maintain an adequate energy flow
Volchem energy bars Promeal Energy and Promeal Energy Crunch are formulated to meet these needs in the shortest possible time. Let's see how.
HIGH ENERGY NUTRIENTS
The first source of energy for the athlete, after oxygen, is glucose or dextrose, alone or in a complex form such as cereals and maltodextrins. Energy bars Promeal Energy and Promeal Energy Crunch contain over 40% glucose.
- Promeal Energy and Promeal Energy Crunch proteins provide all the essential amino acids necessary for muscle repair.
- Carnitine promotes fat energy metabolism.
- Creatine is crucial in potent and short-intensity shots.
- Vitamins support energy metabolism by reducing muscle fatigue.
Carbohydrates among all the major nutrients are those with faster absorption. That's why energy bars Promeal Energy and Promeal Energy Crunch contain over 50% carbohydrates. In addition, chewing with salivary alfa-amylase facilitates the digestion of starches and dextrins. The solid form of Promeal Energy and Promeal Energy Crunch bars, unlike beverages, reduces the risk of hunger crisis during prolonged athletic trials.
MAINTAINING THE ENERGY FLOW
Energy bars Promeal Energy and Promeal Energy Crunch have a different content of glucose and proteins to ensure the best results in relation to the type of athletic effort and its duration.Promeal Energy bars with high carbohydrate content and low protein content ensure faster absorption under intense effort. Promeal Energy Crunch bars with less carbohydrates and double protein content deliver energy more slowly but keeping it longer, that is, are more suitable for a prolonged effort.
HOW TO USE
1-4 bars a day in relation to caloric needs.
- Promeal Energy: cocoa, orange, banana, wild berries.
- Promeal Energy Crunch: cocoa, honey, yogurt.